EmailGarage is looking for a new sales & account manager. Are you up to the challenge? Come and join our team.
LUON is an independent sales & marketing company, operating from the very heart of Europe and working for customers on a local, European or worldwide scale. LUON currently employs 56 marketing enthusiasts who enjoy working for blue-chip companies such as Sony Ericsson (worldwide), Fnac, Continental, Unilever, Microsoft, Vaillant, Tech Data and Ello Mobile.
LUON has created the EmailGarage platform as an online starting point for anyone interested or active in e-marketing.
The service has now attracted – and successfully retained – over 800 businesses. Companies such as Unilever, Thomas Cook, Pizza Hut and BuroMarket (to name but a few) have all come to rely upon the expertise of EmailGarage and their e-marketing campaign management tool and email campaign management services.
The business unit EmailGarage has continued to deliver its unique blend of customer service, invaluable advice and well-researched e-marketing solutions.
We offer you a challenging, responsible position and a unique opportunity to work in an interactive marketing environment, selling one of the best e-marketing solutions on the market. Working in team with a business development manager, you’ll take care of:
- the acquisition of new customers
- the management and growth of your customer portfolio
- to-the-point advice and excellent service to customers
- helping customers in managing and driving their email and other digital marketing campaigns
- You are a dynamic person who can think commercially and act creatively
- You have strong skills to organise operationally and are able to work in a well-structured and secure manner.
- You are stress resistant and are not afraid of managing various projects simultaneously.
- You are a true team player: assertive yet diplomatic. You can convey these attitudes both in face-to-face communication as well as over the phone.
- A passion for all things marketing, communication, internet and new technologies is a must. A previous experience in an email marketing environment is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English (both spoken and written) is indispensable.
LUON encourages excellence at all levels in the organization. We seek to hire the best person for the job. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards obtaining a diverse community.
Interested in this exciting job at LUON?
Send your CV and letter of motivation to our parent company LUON, attn. Mrs. Yo Verstraeten